Sunday, August 29, 2010

People @ Gaya Street – Part 2

Since I didn’t have any plan this morning, I went to Gaya Street again to look see around, to visit a couple of friends whose families have Sunday stall at the street.  And of course, taking some pictures too.  Perhaps I didn’t have enough sleep last night, my brain was blank, I have no idea what I was going to shoot.  So I just simply snap here and there.   

---------- ---------- ----------

DSC_0008DSC_0015

 DSC_0019 DSC_0010DSC_0036 DSC_0022 DSC_0024

---------- ---------- ----------

This is one funny looking dog at Gaya Street, a regular too.  It does attract lots of attentions.  You might wonder how does the owner dress up himself (yes, the owner is a man).  Well, he is just an ordinary old man. :)

DSC_0007

---------- ---------- ----------

After the Gaya Street sight seeing and chit chatting with friends, I stopped by at Tanjung Lipat before I went home.  It was sort of quiet, perhaps due to the fasting month for Muslims.

DSC_0056

DSC_0046 DSC_0053 DSC_0055

No comments:

Post a Comment