Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some Cloud Shots

Saw this beautiful cloud when I was having tea with a friend this afternoon.  It looked like an Aladdin Lamp at first, then it changed to something, which I reckon, like a doggy doing surfing.

DSC_0507  DSC_0507a

The color turned out quite amazing after the Photoshop “Auto Levels” adjustment.

------------------------------

The sky can be beautiful especially after rain in the evening.  Saw this when I went out to my back yard to feed my cats this evening, so immediately I went to grab my camera for some quick snaps.

DSC_0520

The red orange sky color is always beautiful.

 DSC_0535

Smoke look-alike cloud.

4 comments:

  1. The red orange sky photo is beautiful.I always see this on my way home, but I'm on a highway, which I can't stop & take photos.

    You can try your luck with your smoke look-a-like cloud to enter for Canon's Global Warming contest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are living in a high-rise building, I believe the night view can be beautiful eh? :)

    Canon contest...with Nikon camera?! I think that's not possible. Hahaa. Nikon contest, maybe, if I'm able to snap the right thing at the right moment for the right subject. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of this your pictures are stunning

    ReplyDelete